Thursday, April 26, 2007

daydreams

in times when i find trouble flooding my senses
i plant the sound in my mind and let it grow
grow grow grow, grow for miles within
to allow me to float away on traveling mindscapes
lending shelter.

my bed of sand keeps churning beneath my back
as i whisper sweet nothings to kind ears
lent by trees lining the avenues of the silent pathways
leading to the hearts of the innocent
lending smiles.

i breathe a velvet air, sliding in through my nostrils
caressing my chest from inside with fingers soft
etching out patterns yet unknown
filled with a sweet silent remorse of forgotten memories
lending hope.

from the corner of my eye i catch the sea of clouds
overflowing the gentle slopes of snow covered ranges
like blood rushing to the head
blurring uncertainties, frivolities and nightmares
lending life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meenakshi said...

dude. wake up. write something

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home